Dear Temple Sinai Religious School Families and Friends,
Welcome to another exciting year at Temple Sinai Religious School. We are so happy to have you and cannot wait to kick off all of our new and continuing programming for the 5774/2013-2014 school year. Before you proceed, please read the following guidelines to help make registration as stress free as possible.
Timeline for Registration:
Religious School Schedule:
Sunday Mornings, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. OR Saturday Mornings, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.*
Sunday Mornings, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. AND Wednesday Evenings, 6:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
Saturday Mornings, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.* AND Wednesday Evenings, 6:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
(*Shabbat School: Please note that we must have at least 12 students enrolled for each of the following age groups BY APRIL 30, 2013 in order to run classes on Saturdays: K-1, 2-3 and 4-5.)
Monday Evenings, 6:15 – 8:15 p.m. AND Wednesday Evenings, 6:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
Monday Evenings, 6:15 – 8:15 p.m.
Synagogue Subsidy for Religious School:
Religious School Tuition and fees only cover about 70% of the actual cost of running a top quality school. Because our community values our children and their Jewish education so highly, our Board of Trustees allocates the remaining 30% from the synagogue’s overall budget in order to keep the cost for families as reasonable as possible within our means. If your family is in a position to contribute more than the standard fees, you will find an option to pay all or part of the synagogue subsidy on the registration page. In the past, these additional payments have helped the school support many scholarships.
Families with three or more children will receive a $50 per family discount.
- Please remember that when you pay with a credit or debit card the payment will take up 72 hours to debit your account.
- Once you have completed the new registration form you will receive a confirmation email and receipt. Make sure you retain this receipt for your own records.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us or call the office 303.759.1827. We are here to help you in any way we can. We look forward to having you and your students at Temple Sinai Religious School for another awesome year.
L’Shalom,Click here to register!
If you have any questions, please fill out the information below and we will get back with you as soon as possible!