- Our Temple
- Life Cycle
Jewish weddings are full of excitement, joy and wedding traditions that symbolize the beauty of the relationship of husband and wife. At Temple Sinai, we work with you to create a service that highlights the uniqueness of each couple and their families.
Our Rabbis will:
- Meet with each couple to help create a wedding experience that is a joyous expression of your love and is both authentically Jewish and sensitively inclusive
- Offer free marriage counseling
- Officiate either at Temple Sinai or at another venue of your choosing
Our Staff will:
- Help you set up a reception at Temple Sinai
- Help you arrange for the use of our beautiful chuppah for free
For more information on weddings and other life cycle events, please contact Rabbi Rheins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wed, 22 February 2017
26 Shevat 5777